Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Parents Are..

Today i'll share things about my lovely parents. I'm so happy, though xD
Nah, let's start from my Dad. I have two dad, not because something like double marriage life, but i have one lovely "Dad" in Heaven and my heart. Yes, He's Jesus Christ. I can't describe Him, of course. So, i'll describe another Dad. :)
His name is Rudi Makodompis. He's a very great man and father for me. You know, when our family's economy was drop, he made up it with strong face and heart. He's my idol. Oh yeah, he's scientist and marine man too. He's smart, diligent, wise, clever, and nice person. I'm very happy that he's my father :D Well, just one thing that bothering me about him. He's smokers. I hope he will stop it soon :o
Ok, done with him. Now, time for my mom :D
Her name is Wie Ing Khouw. She's a very great woman and mother for me. She always support us to do anything. She always cook a nice and healthy food for us, her family. He's warm, good, nice, clever, and smart person :)
But, something that make me little sick to her is.. She's kind of person that to good to be true. Think of it, when we have some money, she will tell everyone about it. Of course, that makes everyone want to borrow our money. And She gave it easily ._. I hope, she can learn that we have to being clever in this cruel world *Le like a boss* #ehh
Well, that's all about it. So, someday i'll share more about my brother and sister :D Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment