Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Book of Life, Holy Bible

This book is the greatest book ever for me. You can find purpose driven life in this book. I like John 3:16 most. Why? Because the words means that He gave His only Son to save us, people with many sins, so we not perish but have everlasting life. How great is my GOD!
Anyway, i've read it from Genesis - Leviticus, John and Revelation.
Q: What? Why you haven't read all of it? And you said that Gospel (That's how we say it) is the greatest book ever? ._.
A: Yes, I haven't. But i know it because since I was little, I've listen and read the stories about the "Book". Plus, my father and mother was done read it long time ago and still read it again. So, I know that the "Book" is the greatest book ever :)

I'm very grateful that I was born in a Christian family. Thanks, God! You're the best :D

Photography by: Selavyera Makodompis
Edited by: Selavyera Makodompis


0 comments:

Post a Comment