Friday, April 19, 2013

My Life Goes On...

First of all, i write this with english language. Sorry for bad grammar, my english is not very well.
And it's contain religion things, so if you offended by any of those, please don't read it.

-------

Sometimes, especially some of youth people now, are don't realize that they have important things other than their education, job or social life. They are not care about who is their Creator or what will they be when they died. Some of them will not realize it before they dying and before they experience some events.
What will I talk about is, who is our Creator? 
Our Creator is God.
May be your God and my God is same, may be different. But it's not the case right now.
Did you ever ask to yourself like, "Who am I?", "Why did i created?", "Is my God really exist?" or "Does the One who I praise is the real God?"
I am. May be I always thinking that way since i was kindergarten. Well, you think it's funny? Thinking like that ever since kid.
When I was kindergarten, I didn't have any female friend. During breaks, I just walk around the school and ponder some random things that most of kindergarten kids weren't know.
I was in 3rd grade, I didn't have much talents and hobbies. Back then, i never think about designing, editing, playing piano, singing, writing stories and poems. I was thought I didn't have any talent other than remembering lessons thus school gave me. Also, there's time when my parents almost divorced and our family economy is down. There are sometimes when i want to commit suicide and whatsoever. I was really hate my family back then.
But, when i was in 5th grade, I was browsing my sister's handphone songs and click some random songs i didn't even know. Song by Tenth Avenue North is played back then, my first TAN song. It's called Let It Go.

First I didn't think it's a religious song though. And then I repeat it for, maybe, 3 times before i know that this song is a religious song. The lyrics chills me out. Really. After that, I ask my sister and yup, the performer is a christian rock band.
And in the other time, when i browse my sister's laptop, I found this band's songs again. I play songs named "You Are More" and "By Your Side".





I didn't realize that I was crying, and then screaming so hard, luckily there was no one in home.
The meaning of the lyrics is so hitting me, hard. It's like my God talk to me, call me and want to save me for so long. But I was never heard Him, or maybe just pretend to. I think, those songs are so... saving me, even until now. And then I am urgently looking for a Bible pilled with other books. I open it, and strangely, my eyes stuck on this sentence; 
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 
After that, I pray to God with all my heart for my first time in my life. Back then, i was think that i just need to go to the church every Sunday, sing those worship songs and pray for meal and before-after sleep. And now I know that I was wrong. Saved by God is not matter who's your God, what's your religion and when you repent. It's not about you, yours and yourself. it's about Him who save us!
And you know what? Therefore, I became more grateful and positive. Also, my parents are not getting divorced, and our family economy is raised again! Maybe I'm not the most lucky person in the world, but I am very much blessed and loved by God. I am so grateful for who am I before, now and must be tomorrow.


Thanks for reading, God bless us. :D

Sincerely,
Selavyera M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment