Saturday, April 20, 2013

[My Life] SALT

First of all, i write this with english language. Sorry for bad grammar, my english is not very well.
Happy reading, guys. Hope you enjoy it !

-------

In this post, I'll talk about some of my closest friends.
I think it's called SALT, based on Thomas's idea. Well, even though I don't really into that kind of stuff -grouping- and we don't officially make the group. Nah, I don't really care. I just can't find good title to start with.
SALT is a abbreviation of our names; Sela, Ayu, Lisa and Thomas.
I'll start with Ananda Ayu Lestari, the nickname is Nanda and "ayam" (chicken).
From the outside, she looks quiet and cool. But the really thing is she's a childish, sensitive yet funny and serious person. Strange, eh? But nothing is impossible. Ah, I do like to teasing her when I have time.
She's a gamer like me and almost of my closest friends. She has great talents. Her voice is "wet" and beautiful, if you don't understand just imagine her voice like Adele but less bold. She also has talent in modern dance. Her grade is good and her face is indonesian-beauty, though she has chinese line in her family.
If you're my schoolmate, you maybe still remember when five girls of 7A performance modern dance "I Don't Need a Man". She's one of those girls. Just remember the most dark skin one. Peace man, I'm not racist.
Her picture:


The second is Lisa Ratnalia, the nickname is Lisa and Cebol, Bantet, etc. All of those contains shorty or/and fatty essentials, though she doesn't that fat. But her height makes her looks more fat i guess.
She has a crush, and he has crush to her too. And luckily they haven't going out, because it's better. They haven't ready for now. I think they will made a good couple since the height will just perfect, short girl and average-to-tall boy.
She's cute, honest yet "exploding" and funny. Also, she's a simple-minded and semi-crazy person. I REALLY DO LIKE to teasing her. It's fun! (Sorry, girl. I can't stop. *Laugh out loud*) If she's crazy, I'm insane.
If you're my schoolmate, you maybe still remember when five girls of 7A performance modern dance "I Don't Need a Man". She's one of those girls. Just remember the white skin one, short and little-fatty girl. Peace man, I'm not racist.
Her picture:

And there's Thomas Candra, the nickname is Thomas. His singing talent will just blow up your mind. Imagine it, boy with voice as high as Kelly Clarkson! Or at least he can sing her songs well with original pitch and tone, and he has a good vibrato. He's a creative, funny, inovative yet sometimes annoying person. But hey! His grade is great too.
His appearance? If you're my schoolmate, I don't need to describe it to you. Well but I'll describe him anyway. He's average-to-short boy, with chinese baby-face and maybe overweight body. But don't judge him! He's a good boy with great talent and grade.
His picture:

And that's how it is. Wait! You don't think that I just have three friends, do you? I'll talk more about my friends in future post, even though I don't know when. Thanks for reading guys, God bless us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment